Peptide Therapy in Greater Salt Lake City
The future of regenerative medicine is here. Peptides are dramatically changing lives for those seeking longevity and well-being. Peptide therapy may offer benefits including but not limited to better sleep, increases muscle mass, weight loss, increased sex drive, overall improved mood, and a slowed aging process.
Harnessing Peptides to Trigger Specific Therapeutic Reactions
Your body naturally makes peptides, short chains of amino acids, that signal cells and molecules instructions on what functions to perform in your body. With thousands of peptides present in your body, each is responsible for regulating a different function from pain relief, to speeding up wound healing, aiding in weight loss, reducing inflammation, and more.
Peptide therapy harnesses peptides’ cellular influence to trigger specific therapeutic reactions including weight loss, improving sexual dysfunction, anti-aging, and improved cognitive function.
What is Peptide Therapy?
As you age or experience changes in your health, the amount and quality of peptides that your body produces can decline. Peptides’ role in regulating bodily processes make them useful for alleviating symptoms associated with chronic health conditions including Lyme disease and autoimmune conditions.
Peptide therapy works to restore the number of peptides in your body and stimulate cellular regrowth making it an effective treatment option for specific conditions.
Peptides can also stimulate your body’s natural production of human growth hormone (HGH), which has been used to promote healing, anti-aging therapy, pain relief, weight loss, and muscle gain.
How is Peptide Therapy Administered?
Many peptides are administered through injection, however, others are best taken orally or topically. The frequency, administration and dosage varies based on the specific peptide being used.
Is Peptide Therapy Safe?
Peptides have a very high safety factor and are well-tolerated by patients as they are not foreign to our bodies. Peptides have the potential to be the future of regenerative medicine and are dramatically changing the lives of those seeking longevity and well-being.
Is Peptide Therapy Right for You?
Virtually anyone can be a candidate for peptide therapy. We encourage you to discuss your options with a certified peptide provider.
At Forum Health Utah we offer multiple peptide therapies including:
- CJC-1295+IPAMORELIN is very effective at increasing growth hormone secretion and IGF-1 aiding in fat loss, muscle growth, and improved sleep.
- BPC-157 heightens the healing of many different types of tissue from tendon, muscle, and the nervous system. It can also increase blood flow back to injured sites, protect organs, prevent stomach ulcers, and heal skin burns.
- DIHEXA is designed to help enhance certain cognitive functions, improve mental stamina, and boost both short and long-term memory capacity.
- AOD-9604 can stimulate the pituitary gland which can speed up metabolism and burn body fat.
- KISSPEPTIN-10 has been shown to play a critical role in the regulation of the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. Thus influencing fertility, testosterone, and reproduction.
- ZINC THYMULIN is used for hair loss, studies show decreased hair loss within 6 months.
- PT-141 also known as Bremelanotide, is a new, innovative peptide hormone treatment that works for both men and women to improve sexual function. PT-141 is an effective and efficient treatment for both erectile dysfunction and increased libido in men, and improves female sexual arousal disorder in women.
- SEMAGLUTIDE is an FDA-approved prescription peptide for weight loss designed to target the body’s central appetite control and reduce cravings. It is a weekly injectable that induces weight loss by reducing hunger, increasing feelings of fullness, and thus helping people eat less and reduce their calorie intake.
Need more information about Peptide Therapy? Contact us today to schedule a 15 minute health advisor call.