Are you tired of the frustrating and time-consuming process of seeking reimbursement for out-of-network lab claims? If so, you are not alone. Navigating the complex world of insurance reimbursements can be a daunting task, but there’s a solution that can make this process easier and more convenient. Introducing ReimburseME, the cutting-edge service offered exclusively to Forum Health patients.
ReimburseME: Your Path to Effortless Lab Claim Reimbursement
We all know how challenging it can be to deal with insurance reimbursements on lab claims. The paperwork and claim filing can be a real hassle. Thanks to Forum Health’s ReimburseME, you can say goodbye to these complications and enjoy a streamlined and hassle-free reimbursement process.
As a Forum Health patient, you have exclusive access to ReimburseME, our concierge insurance reimbursement service offered in partnership with Oonology. This service has been tailored to make your life easier and ensure that you receive the reimbursements you are entitled to without the headaches.
The ReimburseME Advantage
Here are some of the key benefits of ReimburseME:
- Quick Reimbursement: We understand the importance of timely reimbursements. With ReimburseME, 85% of the time, patients receive their reimbursements within just 3 months.
- Simplified Process: The process is straightforward. Here is how it works:
– After your appointment, let us know if you would like to see if your insurance might reimburse you for your lab order
– You will receive a secure link to upload your information and documents.
– If approved, you will receive the approved amount from your insurance company that will go directly towards your deductible or a direct reimbursement within approximately 30-45 days.
- Security and Privacy: We take your privacy seriously. Your information is stored in a HIPAA-compliant, secure, and encrypted server.
- No Extra Costs: Worried about additional expenses? Don’t be. ReimburseME is a complimentary service for Forum Health patients, part of the many benefits we offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
While 85% of patients receive a reimbursement, we cannot guarantee it, as reimbursement depends on your insurance carrier, plan, and benefits.
Your information is securely stored and never sold to third-party vendors.
Unfortunately, these plans do not allow out-of-network claim submission.
Ready to Get Started?
ReimburseME is your key to hassle-free, timely reimbursements for your out-of-network lab claims. Say goodbye to the complexities and delays, and experience the convenience of ReimburseME, exclusively for Forum Health patients.
Are you eager to simplify your lab claim reimbursement process? We are here to help! Contact us today at (801) 607-5270 to learn more about ReimburseME, and how it can benefit you. Please note that once a claim is submitted, Forum Health does not have access to your claim information.